Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing includes many different online networks on which users share information, pictures, or other material. Some of the most popular social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, and Instagram, although new apps are released and gaining popularity every day.
Social advertising is often beneficial because it allows a company to target an advertisement to a very specific audience. Depending on the social platform, the advertisement may even offer some unique advantages (an advertisement on Facebook, for example, might include a note that a particular friend of the user has “liked” the advertising company, thus creating a sort of endorsement).
Marketing Made Perfect works with clients to identify all of the possible social advertising avenues that can help benefit your company. Our company will help you set up the necessary social media accounts and develop ad campaigns that make the best use of your social media platforms.
Types of Social Services Marketing Made Perfect Provides
Social ads can come in a wide variety of formats, depending on the social media platform being utilized. Some of the most common forms of social advertisements include, but are not limited to:
- Photos — Pictures of products a company is seeking to promote are typically ideal for photo ads. Depending on the social media platform, a photo advertisement may also allow for the accompaniment of text with a call to action. Photo ads are especially common for Facebook and Instagram.
- Videos — Social video ads can help expand the reach of a television advertising campaign. Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat are among the most popular platforms for video ads, which can vary in length but should always be optimized for viewing on mobile devices.
- Carousels — A carousel is an opportunity for a company to make use of multiple photographs or videos. Facebook and Instagram both provide for carousel advertising, which can often be used to showcase a variety of products, explain a step-by-step process, or show off all of the different features of a single product.
- Slideshows — Similar to a carousel, a slideshow is essentially a video showing a series of photographs selected by the advertiser. In some cases, slideshow ads can be advantageous alternatives to video advertisements that may be slowed down (and possibly abandoned) by individuals with slower internet connections.
- Promotional Campaigns — Many platforms offer advertisers the ability to promote specific products or services through promotional campaigns. Twitter, for example, offers a “Promote” feature in which it can promote your tweets to a specified audience. You can opt to have Twitter use pre-selected tweets or your most recent organic tweets. Facebook and Instagram also allow you to promote services and products to targeted audiences based on specific criteria. An effective promotional campaign will identify which network will be most effective, what the target audience is, and how best to reach them on that platform.
Beyond the many methods of possible paid advertising spaces on social media networks, it is important to remember that how a company handles its own social media account can also be an effective advertisement. Marketing Made Perfect can also assist in the creation of new material for whatever social media accounts your business has.
Get Social Advertising Help Today!
Marketing Made Perfect is a full-service family-owned creative recruiting and marketing agency with a full understanding of the complexities of social media networks. Our company can help you identify the different social advertising methods that could be most advantageous for your business. Call (203) 982-8237 or contact us online to let us see how we can help you.